Twitter can be good place for you to connect with your potential readers. But it can be overwhelming for most authors considering how fast-paced Twitter can be. Here are the simple steps that you can take to make Twitter marketing a less daunting task.
About The Efficient You
The Efficient You is a website that teaches people on how to become a full-time author. This blog is meant for me to share all the things that I’m currently learning about the business side of publishing. I also love to share my personal anecdotes and recommended readings on the blog sometimes.
- [First Impression] Free 3D Book Cover Generator, Book Brush
- These Are The WordPress Security Best Practices That You Should Have in Place On Your Author Website
- [Resources Highlight] Shared Web Hosting SetraHost
- Why I Cancel My HostGator Account and Move to SetraHost After Been Using Hostgator For Almost a Decade
- [Small Business Deals] November 2022 Edition
Some links on this website are affiliate links. That means I will be compensated if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Your purchase through my affiliate link will help me to keep on maintaining this blog. And it also helps to compensate my time for producing the contents on this blog too.
Do you find any of the blog post helpful?
If you find anything that I share on this blog helpful, then consider supporting me on Buy Me a Coffee. Your support will help me to continue sharing everything that I learn about the business side of publishing with people who want to become full-time authors just like you.